I know I'm a biased mother, but my kids are really cute! I don't want to forget these times, so I gotta brag a little.
Ana is growing so fast and she changes every day. She is as intense as her mother, and sometimes its a struggle to channel it. She can climb out of her crib, and she's taken to hiding when she has something she knows she shouldn't. For example, she really likes butter. Today when I wouldn't let her get into the fridge she said, "I wanna hide with the butter!" What a girl. But she also is starting to understand some gospel concepts and that I really neat! When you tell her something, she thinks about it and remembers it and talks about it. Its really cool to watch her learn so many things.
I can't believe Jack is already 3 months old! He grins so easily and I'm sure he's going to be a cheerful kid. He is growing big, too. He's grown out of some of his clothes and it makes me sad to put them away. He has discovered his hands and is getting pretty good at putting them in his mouth to calm himself down. He sleeps through the night every night and he naps really well, as long as Ana doens't wake him up.
Ana is growing so fast and she changes every day. She is as intense as her mother, and sometimes its a struggle to channel it. She can climb out of her crib, and she's taken to hiding when she has something she knows she shouldn't. For example, she really likes butter. Today when I wouldn't let her get into the fridge she said, "I wanna hide with the butter!" What a girl. But she also is starting to understand some gospel concepts and that I really neat! When you tell her something, she thinks about it and remembers it and talks about it. Its really cool to watch her learn so many things.
I can't believe Jack is already 3 months old! He grins so easily and I'm sure he's going to be a cheerful kid. He is growing big, too. He's grown out of some of his clothes and it makes me sad to put them away. He has discovered his hands and is getting pretty good at putting them in his mouth to calm himself down. He sleeps through the night every night and he naps really well, as long as Ana doens't wake him up.
4 comments:
you're right - they ARE cute!
I can't believe how big Jack looks he is so so cute. And Anna is such a doll!
Your kids are super cute!!
what, sleeping throught he night every night no fair!!!Cole will sleep till 530 sometimes but others he wakes at 300 and still gets up at 530 every day. ahggg
Post a Comment