AHHHH! I'm sorry. At least it was only that much. Cailin never cut her hair. She didn't have to. Kendall did it for her. Her whole head of hair was only that long!!!
It will give her crown more body, right? Almost every girl does that at least once. (I should have said "knock on wood" when I wondered why she hadn't thought of it when David cut your hair)
your not a mom until one of your kids cuts there hair. hey heard about daves appendix. get ready for a $8,000 bill-with out insurance!! it stinks i know. we aren't paying off that much but a chuck of that. love the hair. would love to see a front view.
8 comments:
AHHHH! I'm sorry. At least it was only that much. Cailin never cut her hair. She didn't have to. Kendall did it for her. Her whole head of hair was only that long!!!
Oh, no! It really doesn't look like she did too much damage, though. You must have caught her just in time.
It will give her crown more body, right? Almost every girl does that at least once. (I should have said "knock on wood" when I wondered why she hadn't thought of it when David cut your hair)
She wanted to follow her mom it looks like. Your hair is so cute. I have always loved short hair on you.
Darn! I guess every girl does it! Kennedy has done it 3 times!
your not a mom until one of your kids cuts there hair. hey heard about daves appendix. get ready for a $8,000 bill-with out insurance!! it stinks i know. we aren't paying off that much but a chuck of that. love the hair. would love to see a front view.
It seems like all little kids end up doing this at sometime! I love your hair though. I can't believe your husband cut it. Way to go!
oh, goodness! I never did that to my own hair, but I used to cut my dolls' hair, and I never understood why it didn't grow back...
Post a Comment