Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September

Whoa, I went a whole month without posting.

But...

We are going to be moving into our newly completed apartment this weekend!!

Then the computer will be out in the open instead of in Ana's room. It's tough for me to get stuff done on it in here.

I am consistently getting all the hours I need at work now and I feel pretty comfortable with what I am doing.

I have submitted one secondary application for med school and I am working on a few more. My letters of recommendation should all be done now and arriving in a few days. I will try to get all the essays done in that time.

Anyway, I need to go tell University of Washington why I am applying to them specifically. See you later!

Until then - enjoy as much or as little of this cartoon as you would like. I remember watching when I was a kid.


I remember watching this one too. Mostly I like the first part.

7 comments:

sheila said...

I totally remember watching that first cartoon in german class...nice to know what they actually said. Good luck with the essays!

Leanne said...

I remember those cartoons too! I'm happy for you guys to get to move into your apartment.

Amy said...

I remember these cartoons. Fun! I'm excited for you to be moving into the apartment! Yea! Good luck with the college apps.

Justin said...

What's up Dave? Hows applying to Med school going? Optometry school is a breeze, you totally should be here right now. (Ha, just kidding about it being a breeze).

jdandlori.blogspot.com said...

My kids loved the videos. I remember them. They had never seen them before.

Japanski said...

Thanks for Lambert in the middle of my blogfest!! That was a blast!!

Zach and Nikky said...

It's Lambert the Sheepish Lion!!! ha ha. I remember you telling me about this back in the cave. Anyway, I'm excited that you guys get to move into your apt. soon! Keep us updated on the med school applications. Good luck.