Also, Jack is sitting up. He still falls over and it makes him really mad when he does, but he can sit playing with toys for quite a few minutes if Ana leaves him alone. Also yesterday I got him to move forward about 2 feet. Hopefully he'll be crawling soon...
Friday, December 5, 2008
christmas cookies
Having a family of your own means starting your own traditions. Its interesting trying to incorporate traditions from two people's childhoods as well as starting some new ones of your own. Last Sunday we made Christmas cookies as a family and I thought it was great. Its something I want to continue doing in future years. Ana really wanted purple frosting, so we included that too.


I usually like to have Christmas decorations up by now, but we're going a little slow this year. Our fake tree broke last year so we've been debating what to do. I think we'll probably do a real one this year, but we haven't gone out to get it yet. Our Christmas decoration box will probably be brought up from the garage today, and hopefully we'll get a tree up tomorrow. Yesterday we put up Ana's Christmas candy countdown, and we talked for a while about Christmas. She is really excited and I think its gonna be a fun year.
Also, Jack is sitting up. He still falls over and it makes him really mad when he does, but he can sit playing with toys for quite a few minutes if Ana leaves him alone. Also yesterday I got him to move forward about 2 feet. Hopefully he'll be crawling soon...
Also, Jack is sitting up. He still falls over and it makes him really mad when he does, but he can sit playing with toys for quite a few minutes if Ana leaves him alone. Also yesterday I got him to move forward about 2 feet. Hopefully he'll be crawling soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey there, I haven't checked in on you for a while, which is obvious due to the fact that I didn't even know you had another kid. I figured you probably did, but now I've seen him. I just can't believe how big your little girl is! We're having another one in May, and we're really hoping for a girl this time. Well, hope you're doing well, and Happy Holidays!
how fun! we never make sugar cookies at Christmas, but they're a tradition for Halloween and Independence Day. fun about Jack too - what a cutie!
Your cookies look delicious. Jack is growing so much I can't believe how big he looks. What a fun age both your kids are at!
Post a Comment