Monday, December 8, 2008

oh christmas tree


Yesterday we put up our Christmas Tree. I really like it this year. The first year we were married, we had a real tree that looked pretty sad once it was up. Then we got a fake tree for the next two years, but a certain then one year old pulled it down and busted it, so this year we got a real one again. Its really tall - about 9 feet, and we have a star for the first time. Our ornaments don't quite fill it, and we may get some more, but we may not because I kinda like it how it is. Ana's doing pretty well leaving it alone, too.

Now I just need to get Jack's stocking done, and a few of Ana's presents done.

4 comments:

Awsome Joe said...

It looks great. I wish my family would get a real tree.

L Anne Tanner said...

The picture of your tree is elegant. You could frame it and sell it! I will have to come and look at the real deal.

Anonymous said...

Erin!! I'm so glad you found me! It looks like you have a beautiful family and are doing great! I love your tree.
-Tessa

Shaela said...

love the tree! real trees are the best - they smell sooooo good!