I'm in Idaho Falls. My sister took a much needed vacation with her husband to Seattle and I offered to watch the kids for four days. They are 6, 3 1/2, and 18 months. Plus Ana and Jack. Today hasn't been to bad. Ana plays well with her cousins, and one of the babies is napping most of the day. Bedtime needs a little adjustment, but it'll be fine. Its fun to have a change of scenery anyway.
4 comments:
whoa, you're cool
Really nice that you would babysit for your sister. Its funny how you say she was on a much needed vacation almost in the same breath as saying "today hasn't been too bad" I'm sure your sis appreciates you doing this for her.
wow, you go girl!! I bet YOU'll need a vacation when they get home! ;) good luck - if nothing else, watching all those kids will help you realize that two is sooooo much easier than you thought before!
Good luck too you! You have one lucky sister!!!
Post a Comment