It finally feels like spring around here. The warm weather makes me SO happy and productive. I've hardly stopped, and even though my house still looks messy, I promise it is a lot cleaner...
Today I did laundry and hung my sheets on the line. I think it looks so idyllic. I love the country life!
We also washed the car. I won't tell you how long it had been... too long! It was a fun, busy day and I love this weather!
I loved the picture! Laundry on the line reminds me of the days when women used to talk 'across the fence'while hanging laundry. I never really experienced that but heard about it and it always sounded nice. I love the weather too - Kenna and I walked around the block this evening, and it was very nice to be outside !!!
3 comments:
that picture is so beautiful... if you were into scrapbooking, it would look awesome on a page!! SOeday I'll have to get you started... ;)
You make me want to run outside and just drink in the weather!! And I have a long history of being an indoor girl, so hey----good job, Erin!!!
I loved the picture! Laundry on the line reminds me of the days when women used to talk 'across the fence'while hanging laundry. I never really experienced that but heard about it and it always sounded nice. I love the weather too - Kenna and I walked around the block this evening, and it was very nice to be outside !!!
Post a Comment