Jack still seems like my little baby. Maybe its because he's bald. He's standing by himself a lot now, and walks along stuff as much as he can. I think he'll walk before he's a year old, but he still seems so little to even think about.
*He likes to help me unload the silverware.
*He says "Ana", (it sounds like "Na-na") but not Mama or Dada.
*He is generally happy.
*He LOVES his Mama. He spends most of his awake time following me around waiting for me to stop and pick him up.
*I really want his hair to grow. I know he's a baby, and a boy, and so its okay, but I want him to have hair.
He's cute. We like him a lot.
5 comments:
Your blog still isn't coming up on my blog roll. Why do you think that is? I wonder if anyone else is having these problems? Alaina is so excited for you to come next week. See you.
he IS a cutie! I felt the same way about Caleb and Lina; I think it's the whole first-child/second-child syndrome. :)
I love your new header and title!
Your kids are getting so big. I love your pic on the top. You look gorgeous:) miss you guys. Good luck with everything.
ok, it worked today. must've been all the catch-up from the merger.
Post a Comment