I ran a 5k (about 3 miles) today. Our stake did a fun run because our stake president challenged to youth to beat him in a 10k for a cash reward. So there was a 5k run or walk, and a 10k run. I've been running the last few weeks but I had only worked up to about 2 miles, so I wasn't sure if I could run the whole way. But I did it. Hooray! I averaged a 12 minute mile (so slow!) but I was happy to have finished.
4 comments:
WOW!! that is a fantastic accomplishment. Way to go!!
WOOHOO!!! Yay Erin! That's awesome that you ran it all and you finished. I'm so proud of you!! :)
Good job! I am getting antsy to start exercising. I want to start running, but I have never been much of a runner, so we'll see how it goes!
Holy cow! Good job Erin! Way to go! That is awesome!
Post a Comment