I've been having one of those weeks. Almost all week last week (and most of the week before that) I felt really down. Maybe its partly the cold shift in the weather. I always get blue in the winter and its been windy and cloudy on and off the last couple weeks. I am so not ready for summer to be over.
But anyway, Dave and I had a good long talk about stuff the other night and I feel a little better. I'm gonna set some goals and make sure I have "me" time every morning. I'm hoping this week will get better. On the top of my to do list for today:
get my kitchen sink unplugged. (that's at the very top of my list. Do you know how gross it is to wash dishes by hand when the water won't drain?)
clean out my bedroom, which hasn't really been done since we moved in.
do some laundry.
Also I get to teach the 9/10 year-olds in primary now. When we moved into this ward I told Dave I really wanted to teach primary, and I kind of set out to do it. (Is that bad?) Mostly, I just volunteered to substitute, and I did for the chorister the very next week and a primary class a couple weeks later. So, naturally I am really excited for it. I thought I was going to teach the sunbeams, which also would have been cool, but I'm excited to be able to teach the older kids.
1 comment:
You amaze me - I have actually said "no" to primary callings and that IS bad! Dealing with my own litle kids every single day, all day long... come Sunday, I honestly have nothing left to give and therefore have had to explain to the bishop and our Primary presidency that until they are older, I cannot be in primary. You're one of those amazing women if you can handle your kids AND primary! Way to go!!!
Post a Comment