Monday, November 9, 2009

i've been grumpy lately

I'm not sure why, but my "bad mommy" self has come out the last few days.

Maybe its because my house was perfectly clean on Thursday night when I hosted book club and by Friday afternoon it was trashed again.

Maybe its because we have some serious disobedience issues lately. Ana just ignores me no matter what I say or how I say it.

Maybe its because the weather is changing and I'm feeling cooped up.

Whatever the reason, I'm grumpy.

5 comments:

Kami P. said...

don't get too down. it happens all too often to the best of us. watching the Mormon Messages gives me a burst of feel-goods so maybe try that :-) (go to lds.org and they are the videos you can watch at the bottom). Cheer up! You're doing great Erin.

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

just think of the amazing bangs you used to have! have i mentioned how jealous i was of your bangs when we were little? :)

Amy said...

me too. :P

Unknown said...

Maybe you're Grumpy because David is Dopey : P

Dave L said...

watch it kid