So I've been having a hard time sitting down to process and write about my awesome weekend that was the Power of Moms retreat.
And it was awesome! It was wonderful to meet together as moms and talk about our struggles and successes, our joyful moments and our "joy-suckers." It struck me that even though we came from so many different places, we were so similar. I felt and learned so many things.
I learned strategies to help kids work.
I learned the importance of weekly planning.
I learned to work little "I love you rituals" into every day life.
I learned the importance of setting clear consistent rules in the house that everyone knows.
I learned to keep a "next actions" list of projects so that spare moments can be utilized more effectively.
I learned that as women, we need each other. We need to be accepting and supportive of each other and that when we are, we are POWERFUL!
1 comment:
Sounds like it was a great retreat. :) Hope your weekend is more relaxing than your week was!!
Post a Comment