Thursday, December 15, 2011

dear santa

(my futile attempt at taking cool holiday pictures)

Every time we go into any store my kids ask to buy a million things.

Yet here it is Christmas time and let me share with you what they are asking Santa for.

Jack: an umbrella. He has had this on his list for approximately 4 months. Ana has one. He saw one in the store that had Lightening McQueen on it a while back and I told him, "maybe you can ask Santa for one for Christmas." And he is. A few weeks ago he also added a (toy) jet to his list. That's it.

Ana: I have asked several times what she wants for Christmas. Her answers have varied from "A real live pony" to "I just want to buy Jack a new car since I lost his old one." One thing she insists is that you can only ask Santa for ONE thing and then you'll be sure to get it. She tells Jack this every day. Today I asked her again what she was going to ask Santa for and she replied,

"I think I'll just tell him to bring me whatever he wants to."

I love my children.

1 comment:

Shaela said...

Don't you love how our kids really put things in perspective? :)