Monday, May 28, 2012

spring summary

My family rocks. Since the sun finally came out from behind the never ending gray of the northeast winter, we have been soaking it up. And that sunshine has shed some light on the fact that my children are cool and hilarious and fun and awesome!

Katie is happy and delightful. Jack is silly and loving. And Ana is so stinking big! When did she stop being little, by the way? Dave put together this recap video of the last couple months. (Watch to the end, because Ana has a big announcement...)



My oldest child has got some serious moves, am I right?

4 comments:

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

I am believer in the Dahle's brilliant bike trainer! It is amazing! I knew it was going to take Ethan a while, due to his personality he got from me, but he is progressing! haha. We are all amazed by Ana! It took her like 20 minutes?! Awesome!!

Karianne said...

Good job Ana! I love teaching kids to ride a bike. I bet Jack will see his sister doing it and will want to learn how to ride, too.

Kris and Katie said...

Summer asked if she could play with Ana. When I told her you lived far away she said, "I can get my swimming suit on and just go over there"....so maybe we can meet in the middle. What would that be? Iowa? :)

Unknown said...

So so fun!!! I'm so glad you had fun at Bingham Falls and that Dave could discover the awesomeness of the bikepath causeway!!!! Vermont is the best - I am in love with all the outdoorsy things to do in the summer time! Oh and WAY TO GO ANA BANANA!!!!!!!!!! That's such a BIG THING!!! Love you guys!