This snowfall happened to be absolutely perfect snowball snow, and Jack was out in it no less than 10 minutes before he had a pretty good snowman base going. He would have stayed out all day if I would have let him.
Other snow-day activities included taking the kids to the church to run around (in the gym) with their friends, and the older kids deciding to have water pets during Katie's nap. I'm not exactly sure how it started, but I came downstairs from folding laundry and found this:
That is water in all of those containers, by the way, with bath toys floating inside. Incidentally, half of that water ended up on the floor, so I made the kids use towels to mop the dining room floor. It was much overdue anyway.
I still love snow days.

2 comments:
Snow day outside... beach day inside. Makes perfect sense!
love the snowman!
Post a Comment