Wednesday, April 30, 2014
change
We are in full-blown teeth-losing mode over here. Ana lost two teeth in the last month. She tried to eat corn on the cob yesterday and found it very difficult without any front teeth. She also got quite impatient with the slacker tooth fairy who took so long to come. (A whole week for one of them!) Jack lost his first tooth this week too. He wiggled it a whole bunch while we were in Quebec because he really wanted to lose it in Canada. (I think he thought the tooth fairy would bring him Canadian money.) But alas, it feel out the day after we got home. He really didn't want the tooth fairy to take his tooth though, so he asked nicely if he could keep it and she obliged. ;)
I started packing today. As I was carrying the boxes up from the basement I realized that this move is FOR REAL. I suddenly felt very sad and lonely. So I turned on some happy music. Part of my wants these next 3 weeks to go really slowly and part of me wants to just get them over with. Next up: our awesome trip to Quebec.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get them over with. And then call me to come keep you company and chat while you unpack. ;)
Post a Comment