Monday, April 28, 2014

short years

After we matched, I knew that our move was going to come faster than we thought, so first thing was first and we found a place to live in Salt Lake. (Check.) Then I was mostly focused on our trip to Rhode Island. (Check.) Then I was making Katie's Easter dress. (Check.) Then I mostly focused on our trip to Quebec City. (Check. Post and pics to come.) Now reality is sinking in and I am realizing that Dave graduates in 3 weeks. And then we move. What the heck? And what better way to review the passage of time than by our Easter pictures from the last 4 years.

 2010. 3 months before we moved. Ages: almost 2, almost 4
2011
2012
2013
2014. Photo credit: our good friend Eli

Crazy. My kids looks so big. When did this happen? I am in major denial about this phase of my life ending so I will just stop now.

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

You don't seem to have aged between 2011 and 2014. So it's okay. ;-)

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

The 2011 is my favorite. Oh I love that house and those daffodils. So so so much. Some of the best memories I have in my life are in, around and because of that apartment. The Vermont heartache still lives on!