Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Summer
This week has been kind of cool here in Rexburg. The wind has been blowing, and a couple of mornings i've been cold at the park. Its depressing. It makes me feel like summer is already ending, when it seems like it just begun. I love everything about summer-time! I love being outside, going camping, wearing shorts, swimming, biking, even the heat! I like being barefoot outside, laying in the grass to read a book, and going for early evening walks. Summers here are so beautiful, I always think that I want to move back after grad school. But then the winters hit and I want to leave as soon as I can. Its so frigid - below freezing temps, horrible wind, and snow that is so frozen you can't even enjoy it. I like the 4 seasons, but when I grow up, I want to live in a place that has a little bit longer summer, and a shorter winter than here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have LOVED the weather this week. I am always excited when summer ends. I love the fall and the spring, could do without summer for the most part, and always love the first snowfall of the winter.
Post a Comment