good friends. Today I was sort of depressed since its been rainy and cool for 3 days. (I'm just not ready for summer to be over.) But I really needed some fresh air, so I put on a sweatshirt, pulled out the stroller and took Ana for a walk to see a friend that I hadn't seen in a few weeks. She was the Primary President before they split the ward and it was so good to talk to her again. It made me grateful for friends that you can just drop in on and they welcome you 100%.
also: good long conversations, especially with my husband. mexican food. eating out. sunshine. ice cream. (now I'm hungry)...
2 comments:
Sis busby is the best. i thought we were a great presidency! you always did so good.
i was just thinking about her the other day. i need to call her.
Post a Comment