Wednesday, September 19, 2007

*i love*

the fall this year. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm really enjoying fall this year. I used to not like it because it meant winter was coming. But Ana still likes to play outside so instead of staying in lamenting the cold-ing weather, I've been outside and its actually quite nice. I'm looking forward to the falling leaves, getting one of Amy's pumpkins, and Christmas. And I realized that I like to wear my sweaters, sweatshirts and my coat that I got for Christmas last year.


I also love: my bracelet that I made with my sister's beading stuff. I wear it with pretty much everything. Pride and Prejudice (the book). Just finished it for the 2nd time. Love it!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Don't you love fall? It makes me want to send bouquets of sharpened pencils. (Name that movie)

Karianne said...

Movie: "You've Got Mail" I also love the fall. They weather is so nice this year. A lot of years it is still so summery and hot in September, but this year has been so nice and cool. LOVE IT.

Candace said...

cute bracelet

Janae said...

yeah. Your fingers look so dainty. Beautiful, thin fingers!