
Saturday night she woke up every 2-3 hours because she was so uncomfortable. Last night she slept much better, and she's down for a nap now. I think she's coming out of it. She's a little congested too, but mostly her mouth seems to be bothering her. I think she's getting some more teeth on the bottom.
This is Dave's last week as an undergrad. Today he has tests in all his classes, and again on Wednesday and then he is done! By next Tuesday we'll be out of Rexburg! We're moving into an apartment that Dave's brother is building on his land in Rupert, but it won't be ready for us until the first week in May, so we're going to go visit my sister in Wyoming next week after we move our stuff out then we'll be staying at Dave's parents for a few weeks. Then we've got Dave's MCAT coming up at the end of May and then the baby comes! phew! I keep thinking things are gonna settle down. I guess they never do.
Good Luck on your tests, Dave! I love you!
8 comments:
Whew! I guess it's crunch time for all of you. Good luck with the move.
Good luck to Dave. Let me know when you need help and what I can do. I can come clean for a day, if you can find a sitter up there. Or maybe I can leave the kids with Brody's aunt. Just let me know.
Wow! You guys sound super busy. We'll miss you. Good luck in Rupert! Good luck to Dave on his tests expecially the MCAT. :)
She's getting teeth on her on her bottom? Ow. Sick kids are no fun. we are excited to see you next week!
Erin, I love the fact that you give better details than Dave does. I'm dying to know more about this apartment---location, size, etc. We'll come visit when you've settled in!!
A comment on the comment above (japanski). It's funny that there are more details here. Dave seems to briefly mention what he is excited about more than actually describe what's going on. But we still like him, and I think the way he writes his posts is not only humorous, but very much like him.
Sorry to delete my comment and re-post it, I wanted to edit (again). I tried not to do it twice, but a good chunk of my comment was supposed to be on a different blog. Oh, and this is Hokan, sorry I don't use a more identifiable screen name.
Post a Comment