Well, this may be my last post for a while. Tomorrow we're going to finish packing, and take our stuff to Rupert. Tuesday we'll officially check out of our apartment and I'll have my last doc appointment here. Then Wednesday we're heading to Wyoming for the rest of the week. Sometimes I feel like I have a lot done, other times I feel like I don't have time to do all I need to do. We'll see how tomorrow goes.
Ana has had a hard week. She got an ear infection, and multiple canker sores in her mouth. She stayed overnight without mom and dad for the first time (Thanks Granny!). When she returned, we had tons of people over, and the house is in the process of being packed up. She's been ultra-clingy, but I can understand it a bit. I worry about how she will do with the transition to a new house and then to the new baby.

Today was our last day in our ward. We've known some of the members since we were married. Sacrament Meeting was pretty emotional for me, and then I did my last Sharing Time. Man, I'm going to miss those kids. I'm gonna miss Rexburg. Its been good to us. I've been here five years. Its interesting to think of what all has happened in that time. I definitely didn't think I'd have (almost) 2 kids and be moving to Rupert. Mostly, though, I feel very blessed for the experiences we've had here, and it is hard to leave.

After Church we went up to take pictures by the Temple. Ana wasn't very cooperative, but Dave was very much enjoying his
new camera and had fun taking pictures up there. Its been great having a Temple just up the street. We'll probably never live this close again. Though its hard to leave, I know that some great experiences and opportunities await us, and thats exciting!
10 comments:
Man you have alot going on. You look aborable pregnant and Ana is so darling. Tell Dave congratulations on Graduation that is quite an accomplishment.
We miss you and hope everything goes great in Rupert!
It's fun to read both your blog and Dave's blog and see posts about the same events from similar, but different perspectives. Different things emphasized. Anyway, I hope things go well for you and that you can be done with all the being really busy sometime soon.
Ahh, you sure have brought the memories back! I was in your place 3 years ago, probably right before you got married and moved into the 9th Ward. I wish you well in Rupert & wherever else life takes you. I'll continue stalking your blog, so I'm sure I'll never lose track of you. ;)
Good luck with the move and everything. I hope you have as smooth of a transition as possible!!!
Good luck! Tell the Harper family hi from me...it does bring lots of memories since I went through the same thing only 8 months ago! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Take care!
Good luck! We will really miss you guys around here. Thank heavens for blogs! I can still know what is happening with you. Take good care of yourself, Erin!
Hope things go smoothly with your move and with Ana's transition. You look great!
We'll miss you guys! Good luck with everything! :)
good luck with the move!
Congrat's to Dave. Hope your move goes smoothly and Ana will adjust to the new place and the new baby quickly.
Post a Comment