Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm back

Wow, its been a while since I updated. But I'm back. We moved all our stuff into Dave's brother's garage while they finish up the apartment we'll be living in, then we took a quick trip to Casper, WY to visit my sis.

We left Wednesday morning. Thursday and Friday, Dave went to work with my bro-in-law to shadow some doctors. Teri and I just played the whole time it was so much fun! Here are some pics from our trip. Its about an 8 hour drive, and Ana did great in the car! We couldn't have asked for better.

On Thursday we went to this really fun park. Ana loved the swings and slides. She would even go down the really big, curvy tube slides by herself. She loved it!

Dave took these pictures of Ana and Natalie. They had a lot of fun, with only occasional hair pulling.


Ana loved baby Claire. Sometimes she would lie on the floor next to her and smile and talk to her. Here she is giving Claire her toys.We also went to this really fun indoor aquatic center. Ana loved it! She had no fear. They had this little frog slide that landed in a foot of water and she went down it over and over. She also wanted to walk in water that was way over her head, and sat down a couple times and went under. She even went down a really big water slide with Dave. It was fun, but boy did we have to watch her close.

We left Sunday after church, and so we're back in Rupert now. Our apartment is still underway, so we're living at Dave's parents house. We have a ton more pictures, so maybe if I'm lacking a post I'll share some more. It feels good to be back in the blogging business.

5 comments:

Karianne said...

I'm so jealous. I really want to go to Casper to visit for a few days. We'll see what happens....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had tons of fun. The pictures of the girls are so darling.

Andrea :) said...

Glad to see you guys are having fun! I hope your apt. gets finished soon. We miss you guys!

Haylee said...

Hey Erin! Dave gave us your blog address so we can keep in touch with you guys! Ana is getting So big and SO cute! I love her pig tails! :) I'm glad the move went good for you guys, it is SO not a fun thing to do!
I'll be checking the blog often so keep updating! :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe how long Ana's hair is and how big she is!! What a cutie!! I'm glad you're able to blog again. Thanks for keeping us updated!!!