Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday, not Birth Day



Saturday I had a really great birthday. Dave has had to work every birthday since we got married, so it was the first time we got to be together. We went Heritage Days on the Rupert Square which included a tour of the Wilson Theater, which was pretty cool. I really like the whole small-town things. We also went to lunch at "The Upper Crust" which was really good. We had family over later for Ice Cream cake, which was really yummy (Thanks Leanne!). Dave surprised me with a Wii Fit, which I love! I've wanted one since I first heard about them. I was really surprised. Its been fun. It was a really fun day!

Still no baby. Hopefully this week. Either way, I think I'm going to be out of commission for my family reunion's (the 13-14) chinese jump rope competition.

5 comments:

Emily said...

It's been too long since I had heard from you, and I was beginning to wonder. I love your blog!
Happy Birthday! I am so sorry I didn't call. Please know I still love you just as much. Happy 24 man! Welcome to the club. So far, I love it. Also, I am excited you got a wii fit. I heard those are great. Love you forever!

Kristen said...

Your hair is so long!!! Happy Birthday! My sister just got a fit and she loves it - it sounds really really fun!! Good luck with the baby this week!!

Jared and Lisa said...

Hey!!! Oh my heck im so glad i found your blog...Your fam is stinkin cute!!

Haylee said...

I wish we still lived in Rexburg and we could have a Wii fit party. I think it looks awesome too! HAppy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one.

Nanci said...

Happy Birthday!!!! It sounds like it was a good one for ya! I hope your baby comes this week! Too bad about the jump rope competition! Ha ha!