He was born yesterday night at about 10:00pm.
7 lbs 5 oz
20 inches
7 lbs 5 oz
20 inches
I used to work for Erin's baby doctor in high school (I worked for a different local company he owned, not the women's clinic), and he knows that I am planning on med school next year. So, he had me put on some sterile gloves and help with the delivery. He told me what to do and made sure I was doing it right and I got to do a lot of the delivery of my first son! Without getting into too many details - It was awesome.
Here are a few more pictures
Ana loves her little brother - "I hold Jack, gentile."
10 comments:
Baby Jack is sooooooo cute!!! I can't wait to come and hold him! Give him hugs and kisses from his Aunt Janet!!! Tell him I love him.
He looks like his sissy! So sweet! I can't wait to see him. Ana looks so big now.
Holy cow you two!! Congrats! He really does look a lot like Ana! He is way cute and we're excited to see him! Thats cool that you got to help so much with the delivery Dave. We hope that Erin is doing well!
Congratulations you guys! He is adorable! :)
Congrats guys!! He is way cute! Hope everything is going well.
He is so cute!!!! Good job and congrats!!
That is awesome! Congrats on the new babe, he is so sweet!! Awesome too that you got to help out with the delivery.
Congratulations he is so cute.
Yeah for you guys! He is adorable!!!
It's been a while since I visited your blog. Congrats!
Post a Comment