Sunday, July 20, 2008

In Peru

So, I´m in Peru now!!

Last night when I checked in at the hotel there was some confusion with our reservation and it took them a few extra minutes to get me my room key. When I walked into the room there were already people sleeping in the beds with their stuff all over! I just walked out quickly, told the front desk about it, and got a different room. What a start huh?

I don´t have much time for anything else. If the next hotel has some computers to use I might be able to put up a couple pictures.

2 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

what the heck are you doing in Peru? I feel so out of the loop with you life...

Japanski said...

It's a good thing the sleeping people didn't wake up and see you. That could have made for a fantastically exciting beginning in Peru!!!!