In the next couple days I'll post some pictures, but for now I just wanted to do a little quick post.
*Dave got back from Peru on Sunday. Its good to have him home back. I'm sure he'll be posting about his trip on his blog soon. He had a good experience.
*We're blessing Jack on Sunday. I'm excited to get him all dressed up in his little white vest. He's gonna look so cute. Granny (my mom) is making little shorts to match.
*While at my mom's, and with her help, I made this adorable dress for Ana. I'm excited to get her dressed up in it again for church on Sunday. Pictures to come.
*Jack is sleeping mostly through the night. He's only waking up once from 11:30 until about 7:30, and its around 5, so I'm feeling fairly well rested. Heavenly Father must know that I need my sleep because both my kids are good night time sleepers.
Thats all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment