Well, I'm missing Dave a ton and not much is going on here, so I thought I would do this memory tag. Its kinda a blog fad right now, and I'm usually slow to jump on the bandwagon, but it seems fun.
Now to play memory tag - here are the directions:
1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that we had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, just anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
9 comments:
I remember you and Emily always trying to come and play cards with us "older" kids. We would always say that you had to be one year older than whatever age you were, so you were never old enough to play.
I also remember that I LOVED calling you Erni, and I still do.
I remember when we ended up in the same arobics class. You were amazing, sick and pregnant and still jumping around every morning! You were a sweetheart, a great visiting teacher and friend:)
I remember Justin inviting David and you over for dinner and I met ya the first time. David wasn't at all like how I pictured him, but you guys were such a cute and fun family. Me and you sat on the couch and chatted while Justin and David did Optometry society junk.
THen I remember coming over you your place and having really yummy taco salad... it was all Justin wanted for dinner for weeks! :)
Hey Erin,
I remember that you loved choir and you have a wonderful voice! You also had a amazing testimony of the church. I remember running into you at the institute at a fireside or something and got your number so we could hang out since we never got the chance and here we are lots of years in between and still haven't, so I want you to know I think you are a great person and looks like you are a great mommy and wifey also!
I remember meeting you at a Phippen family reunion (don't ask me why I was there), and I was friends with one of your cousins (don't ask me her name) and she told me you and your family would be moving to Pocatello. Sure enough, Shari came and lived with us for awhile and then the rest of you arrived and you did actually move to Pocatello . . . for good!
I remember that trip we took to Albany. Dancing with all the west point guys... and who could forget you and I sharing the window seal while Melissa and Alicia slept on the bed... bunch of jerks!
I remember watching you and Dave open wedding presents and how I commented on a couple of them, "That would look great in my kitchen!" and "Aw, I want one of those!". I can't believe you actually saved them and gave them to me for Christmas!!! You are amazing!!
I remember that you guys invited me to dinner when I came to Rexburg to stay with Josh and Kenna. It was very cool to get to talk to you and get to know you better. I love that you are so enthusiastic and that you like to learn new things. And it wasn't that long ago, but I remember going to Spanish Class with you and the Vista Care Center too. Its great having you in the same ward and doing things like that together. Love you!!!!
I think I didnt comment on this before because holy cow we have alot. I think that just a few phrases could sum it up. Journalism Confrence.... Choir tour! But one of may favorites was when you and Katie came out to California and we went to San Fran! I loved that trip! I think that what the last time I really got to spend anytime with you! I miss you!
Love U
Kara
Post a Comment