The other day I went into Jacks room to find him up on his elbows looking around. He really likes being on the floor, as long as Ana leaves him alone. He rolled over yesterday. I think it was an accident. We sure love having him around.
Cute picture! Grant has that same onesie. And I love the quilt he's on. I agree from your earlier post that structure makes us happy! Sounds like you are on your way to finding a routine. That's amazing considering Jack's only 3 1/2 months old. Way to go!
Go figure- Colton seems to have the same onesie as Jack! I'll have to post a picture of him in it before he outgrows it. They look similar with their blue eyes!
3 comments:
Cute picture! Grant has that same onesie. And I love the quilt he's on. I agree from your earlier post that structure makes us happy! Sounds like you are on your way to finding a routine. That's amazing considering Jack's only 3 1/2 months old. Way to go!
he's adorable!!
Go figure- Colton seems to have the same onesie as Jack! I'll have to post a picture of him in it before he outgrows it. They look similar with their blue eyes!
Post a Comment