Thursday, September 25, 2008

where has september gone?

The summer has flown by so fast. My kids are getting so big! Since a picture is worth 1000 words, here are some pics from our last week.


(Ana gets into everything, when we're not watching carefully. In addition to this mess, she also cracked eggs on the floor, spilled juice all over the kitchen, and dumped lotion all over the bathroom sink - in just 1 weekend.)


(Its gotten a little cooler and even rained, but she still loves being outside!)

(We built a tent yesterday and she can't get enough. We left it up today and she's been in it all morning.)

(Isn't he getting big!?!)

10 comments:

Janae said...

They are ADORABLE! And what a pesky little girl. :) Aubrey never got that messy, but I'm afraid she's getting peskier the older she gets.

Zach and Nikky said...

the picture of Anna and the umbrella is adorable!!

A said...

Erin,
With every picture of Ana I am completely blown away by how beautiful she is. She's gonna be a knockout!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember once when Emily and Bronson were about Ana's age they took Josh's deodorant and drew all over everything with it - the tv, vcr, walls, furniture - everything! What a mess! I was too mad to take a picture, but now Bronson is on a mission and Emily is on the Dean's list at college. It all works out. I think that the picture with the umbrella could win awards - seriously.

Amy said...

Erin, they are so cute. I love the picture of the little tent. I miss have kids that age. Hug them for me!

Anonymous said...

Erin! I'm sad we didn't get to see you this summer, but hopefully soon... are you guys coming up to Rexburg anytime? You're invited over for dinner whenever you do..
I just wanted to say hi. It's been way too long. I'll have to give you a call!
Anyway, Jack is just as cute as Ana. you guys did it again. (: hope everything is going well. we miss you!

Candice said...

Hey Erin, this is Candice, Laura's friend from Logan. I hope you remember me!
I just had to comment and tell you how cute your kids are. Anna is a doll! I hope you are doing well.

Rolyndia said...

Love the tent. My kids will play for hours in the tents we make for them. Your little ones are so cute!!

Shaela said...

how fun!! I keep thinking it will cool off here, but it's still been in the 80s. well, at least it's not snowing... :0)

Anonymous said...

She is so darling. You have such cute kids. Love the tent and picture in the kitchen. Her smile makes up for all the work she give you!