We just hung out. Stayed in our pjs until after noon. Dave was home. Boy, do my kids LOVE their daddy!
I really like him too. We've been watching episodes of Star Trek: the Original Series every night. We pop a bowl of popcorn and play Phase 10 or Five Crowns while we watch. That is (cheap) happiness.
Ana got to go to a "Princess Tea-Party" birthday party yesterday. It was cute. She had fun at the party, but I don't have any pictures. The invitation came with jewelry/accessory stickers. This is what she did with them:

Jack says "look, Mama" about 50 times a day. I love it.
I usually get really depressed in the winter. But besides being bored, I've felt happy. So, at least that's something.
3 comments:
I love that "look mama" phase! It's so fun to watch them as they discover the world!
Your kids are adorable!
Thanks for the comment on my blog and I've just got to say I don't know how you did it having Anna drop naps that early! It kills me that Jacks wont nap now. Oh well, every kid is different I guess.
I hear ya on the boring winter blues, but this year I didn't get them. ;) I'm glad you had such a great lazy day - those are the best! :)
Post a Comment