Sunday, January 31, 2010

owie

The other day Jack fell down in the kitchen. I don't know exactly what happened, but he cried for a few minutes and then went on his way. Later that day, I noticed a goose-egg right above his eye. "Oh, Jack" I said, "Did you get an owie on your eye?"

"No," he replied, "eyebrow."

Well, sorry mister smarty pants.

The next day his eye was black. Our first black eye in the family. (Well, I guess Dave had a couple when he was younger, but whatever.)


Have I mentioned that Jack talks a lot. He doesn't stop. Newest additions:

"I like ... (insert noun, usually food such as peaches)"

"No, thanks."

and

"Dora book." Ana found a Dora book at the library and Jack attached himself to it. He wanted to bring it home (and Ana picked out a tractor book - is that backwards to anyone else?). He's been carrying it around everywhere for the last 3 days, gets mad if Ana touches it, and asks anyone and everyone: "read it."

2 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

ha ha, sounds like something Dave would say. :) Have you guys decided where you're going for med school?

The Gray Gang said...

Poor little guy!