Sunday, April 18, 2010

the hat

I love seeing my kids' personalities emerge. When likes, dislikes, moods, temperament, style start to show themselves I find myself just watching them - trying to figure them out like a puzzle.

We were in Old Navy yesterday and Ana spotted this hat. I never would have bought this hat just by seeing it on a rack, but Ana loved it on the spot. She put it on and it looked so adorable that we had to get it for her. (She calls it a cowboy hat.) It fits her little personality. She is spunky and spirited and careless and intense all rolled up in one wispy little thing. And somehow this hat goes with it.





Her Spirit is just too big for her body.

3 comments:

Shaela said...

too cute!! The kids got on a hat kick this week and wanted "cowboy" hats too. I wonder if there was some subliminal message during a Backyardigans episode, hmmm... ;)

Lisa said...

Wow! SO CUTE!

Melyssa said...

She is SUCH a beautiful girl! :)