I didn't sleep well the night before and when the time came, I just wasn't ready to be mommy. I was grumpy.
Jake woke up screaming and didn't let me out of his sight all day.
Ana was naughty. Her disobedience is pretty typical; I just was in no mood to deal with it.
This didn't help:
I swear I only left them alone in the kitchen for a few minutes while they "ate their snack." Surprisingly, I didn't yell. I accepted my fate and gave them each two baths. The juice incident that happened later, I wasn't quite so calm.
Yesterday I was determined to have a better day.
(Ana was still pretty naughty.)
She had dance pictures in the afternoon, so she got all dolled up.
I'm going to Women's Conference tonight. I am excited. Thrilled actually.
I know I'll be a better mommy when I get back.
1 comment:
Anna is as beautiful as her mom! I just had to laugh at the peanut butter! My kids stripped down when they were little and went sliding on our basement floor after they squirted 4 bottles of sunscreen out. You'll look back one day and it will be funny! In the moment...not so much!I'm proud of you for keeping your cool! You are a super good mom!!
Post a Comment