Tuesday, July 13, 2010

writers block

I have been sitting in front of a blank page for 10 minutes trying to decide what to write.

I could say that we went to Zoo Boise and a splash park with my sister a few weeks ago. We've spent several weekends at their house the last few months and even though we are driving away sans canoe (its not quite done.), it was totally worth being able to spend time with my big sis. Also we got to see Dave's Aunt Sheila, which was great.

Dave modeling the wing span of a bald eagle.





My awesome sis. Can you believe she has 6 kids?





I also could write about what we've been doing between my on-the-couch episodes.

Like watching the fireworks at one of Ana's favorite friends' house.



Or doing sparklers and playing in the pool.

And spending time at Granny and Gramps' house




This is another awesome sister of mine and Jack loves her.

We did a photo shoot with Granny and Gramps. Aren't they cute?


I could also write about how I can't believe in less than a week we'll be moving across the country.

But my mind is too scattered to put two rational thoughts together tonight. So I think I'll just go to bed.

4 comments:

Shaela said...

what adorable photos. :) Are you feeling better? I hope you're well on the mend before you pack up and head out - my thoughts and prayers are with you, friend! :)

Emily said...

Ha! I love those photos! Remember when we did a photo shoot in that tree? I think we went through 3 rolls of film. I still have those pictures. I wish I had them here in DC to relive the awesomeness of that day....and every day we spent together! I love you Erin!!!!

White Family said...

I can't believe you're leaving so soon either!! How crazy!! I'm sure glad we got to see you before you take off! Good luck with your long LONG car ride--hope it goes alright! And I hope you're feeling better for it! Yikes--life is crazy isn't it!! Love ya and good luck with life and school in the East! :)

Unknown said...

How are you feeling, Erin? I'm glad we'll get to see you on the front end of your trip!! I hope it goes well!!