The kids did not leave Grandma alone for one second. She liked it.
The had a good time with Grandpa as well.
They played the choo-choo train game.
Ana stood like this and said "Dad you should take a picture of me like this."

And of course Jack wanted to be like his sister. He loves doing what she is doing.

Then we drove through hills for a long time and got to Vermont this afternoon. Erin will probably post about that and many other things tomorrow. I do ok with pictures but she actually likes to type stuff. She is cool.
2 comments:
Yes, Erin is cool. So are you. So are your kids. That's why you make such a cool family!! Thanks for the pix!! They are great! I especially love the choo-choo!!!
I so glad you have posted during your trip it is fun to see. It is fun to see you guys with grandma and grandpa, it got me alittle teary eyed.
Post a Comment