Sunday, July 4, 2010

my favorite holiday (part 2)

Every year Dave's parents throw a big 4th of July BBQ in their backyard after the town parade.

It just wouldn't seem like summer without it, so this year with them out in the mission field, we decided to host the party.

It was just one long, all day party. The kids fell asleep within minutes of going to bed.

Ana at the parade:


The family hanging out:





My beautiful table decor:


It was so fun to have everyone over! I love Dave's family so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm sorry we couldn't come!! It looks like it was lots of fun!! Myron and I both had to work and I never remembered to get back with you and RSVP. How rude I am. I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude. Rudeness by default is the pits. I gotta work on that.