3056 miles
48 hrs 13 minutes of driving time
7 days
13 states
60 construction zones
40 state license plates (plus Washington DC, Ontario, and Quebec.)

favorite moments:
*Ana catching a firefly at a rest stop in Illinois.
*Crossing the border into Vermont. I think Heaven will look like this place.
*Seeing family all along the way.
Its good to finally be here!
4 comments:
Yay!! You made it!! Hopefully, it won't take too long to get all settled in.
Yay!! Can't wait for more updates and pictures! I'm way excited for you. Ana and Jack are SOO cute in that picture.:)
hurray!! If I make it back east while you're still living there I will have to add you to my "to visit" list. :) looking forward to information on your new home as you get settled! (address, please?)
You probably have been busy unpacking, but I hope you get to tour the town soon, and post lots of pictures!!
Post a Comment