Here is Jack with his skates on. He didn't seem very impressed at times but was the last one to take off his skates when time was up. I had to balance him at the waist so he would actually try to put some weight on his feet. He says he liked it and wants to do it again.

Ana had a little trainer that helped her say up. She had so much fun. I think she would do it all day with forced eating and bathroom breaks.
She got going pretty well before we were done!
Ana has a private lesson tomorrow at a different skating place as part of her Christmas present. She can't wait. She says she wants to wake up and go to the ice skating place early in the morning. And stay all day. I kind of agree with her. It was a lot of fun.
1 comment:
what a wonderful family outing!! I've always loved skating - we tried to take the kids a couple years ago but it didn't go over as well as hoped, haha. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment