Other then the 10 minutes it takes to dress each child in their warm clothes I love the first real snow when they can go out and play. Looks like you guys had fun!
One time I walked in the snow barefoot just to see what it would feel like. It was very soft and I enjoyed it a great deal. (well, for the first ten steps, then I got really cold!) Now I sort of wonder what it would feel like to lay in the snow like you Dave, but I don't think I will do that.
4 comments:
it sure looks pretty.... but I'm honestly glad it's not me lying in the snow in a TSHIRT!! (shouldn't a medical student know better??) ;)
Other then the 10 minutes it takes to dress each child in their warm clothes I love the first real snow when they can go out and play. Looks like you guys had fun!
I shivered just looking at the picture of Dave laying in the snow in a t-shirt! Crazy guy!
One time I walked in the snow barefoot just to see what it would feel like. It was very soft and I enjoyed it a great deal. (well, for the first ten steps, then I got really cold!) Now I sort of wonder what it would feel like to lay in the snow like you Dave, but I don't think I will do that.
Post a Comment