Tuesday, December 14, 2010

snow is falling

And I love it! Dave and I were talking last night about how some of his class mates will be traveling to warmer weather this holiday season and how lucky they think they are. Just for the record, we love the cold, snowy, December-y weather. Let it keep coming! This is what Christmas is supposed to be like.

I know that come March I'll be tired of it. But that's nothing I haven't been dealing with for the last 7 years. Besides, this year I have a car all day, so I'm not stuck inside like I was for the first 4 years after we were married.

So thanks, Idaho, for preparing me for Vermont winters.

1 comment:

Shaela said...

John loves the snow too. And I love to play in it... to look at it... to have it around on Christmas... but I will be the first to admit that I'm one of those who would much rather have the warm weather. We had to turn the AC on in the car yesterday because it was so hot... it's another world over here, let me tell you!! But I'm so glad that you guys are loving the weather in your new home. :)