My sleep-deprived brain must be turning to mush. I can't seem to form coherent sentences and I am acting as though I have ADD. Like Friday when I told Dave to go stand by our really tall friend so I could see who is taller and then completely forgot to look. He stood there for a whole 2 minutes and all along I was thinking, "Where did Dave go?" Or a week ago when we were discussing Ana's book order and right in the middle of the whole thing I stood up and walked away to do something else. Mush, I tell you.
So, where was I going with this.
Oh, yeah -
a list of things I want to blog about but that my mushy brain puts an end to: (does that make sense? I didn't think so.)
1. General Conference. Awesome!!
2. How adorable my baby is. See? (Okay this one wasn't so hard.)

3. That Ana is all sorts of fun and acting like such a big kid. Like making signs and books and saying funny creative things.
4. The really cool narrated boat cruise Dave and I went on.
5. How much I love baby wearing.
6. That life is oh, so good!!!
I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember them. Because my brain is turning to mush.
Which one should I post about next?
3 comments:
I found your blog via facebook. And I have to agree...Katie is pretty darn cute! She looks so old in that picture!
my brain (and my tummy) are mush right now too. I'm not ready to blog about anything yet... except that we got the car fixed, woohoo!! But that doesn't need a whole post.
I totally understand the mush! (Just ask Dallin.) I, unfortunately was trying to pack through all that mush. Ick. Good luck getting through it!
Betsy
Post a Comment