"normal day, let me be aware of the treasure that you are." - mary jean iron
I heard this quote a few months ago and it keeps popping into my mind.
It has been a week of very normal days.
Somehow, each evening when I'm making dinner with a baby on my hip, listening to Ana plunk out her piano practicing, with Jack at my feet telling me something over and over and getting louder and louder, it occurs to me how wonderful my life is.
These normal days make me so happy.
It has been a week of very normal days.
Somehow, each evening when I'm making dinner with a baby on my hip, listening to Ana plunk out her piano practicing, with Jack at my feet telling me something over and over and getting louder and louder, it occurs to me how wonderful my life is.
These normal days make me so happy.
Watching the snow fall outside:
Playing puppy in the "doghouse":
Katie's first solids:
Ana's sick day:
The day Jack wanted Katie in this box and she actually loved it:
1 comment:
those are the cutest pictures of Jack.
Post a Comment