Sunday, April 8, 2012

happy easter

This is the first year I made Ana's Easter dress. I always wanted to, but somehow it never happened. Katie got a cute dress when she was born and it just happened to fit her now so I made Ana's dress to match. But then it was too short, and I ran to the fabric store on Thursday night to get a strip to lengthen it. I love how it turned out. I also made Jack's tie.

Trying to get 3 children to all look at the camera and smile their best at the same time is tricky. Especially when you are walking out the door for church.









Apart from cute children in new clothing and baskets full of candy, we watched THIS video as a family.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! You are very talented.

Shaela said...

So cute!