Having Ana home this week was so great! She adds so much life and energy (for better and worse) to the household. I feel like I don't say much about her around these parts since she is school so much, but this week I really noticed some things I absolutely adore about this little girl of mine.
I love that is really into writing. She writes on everything (for better and worse) and she is always asking how to spell things. She also loves to draw and color and paint and anything else that is artsy.
She is the life of the party! We had a slumber party on Friday night. We ate pizza, rolled out our sleeping bags on the living room floor and watched a movie together and then slept on the floor. Ana thought we needed one more touch: CONFETTI. She cut up paper and mixed it with some glitter and when we were all in our sleeping bags, she threw it up in the air.
Her smile is absolutely bright. Everything about her is 100%. When she is happy, she is filled with so much light and wonderful-ness. Her smile is contagious and beautiful.
She is full of surprises. Just when I think I am failing her and I'm not teaching her the right things, she comes in the room with the Book of Mormon in hand and says, "Will you read me a scripture story?"
How blessed I am to be the mother of such a strong, spirited little girl.
1 comment:
She is so great! I hope I'm able to make it out there Fall 2013 to see y'all. That last picture looks like she's going to take after her dad in the height department. :)
Post a Comment