5 little things I loved about today:
*I got a new dryer. Hooray! I actually want to do my laundry.
*Watching Jack carry around the map at Shelburne Museum and try to figure out which way we needed to go.
*Ana had perfect manners tonight at dinner.
*Katie took a nice nap early on in the day which meant she went to bed very easily.
*Katie singing, "I touch a bouy. I touch a bouy" over and over again. (She likes to sing about random things. A few weeks ago while at the lake, Dave took her out to the bouy and let her touch it.)
(I am trying to find joy in little things. Today we had a really fun day that ended in fireworks, but I still tried to keep them focused on everyday happenings. I'll update with some pictures at a future date.)
1 comment:
Love your mini challenge thing. It is a great idea. Whoever said Don't do something for someone that they can do for themselves is LAME. Your approach was much better. Depending on the day whos to say what one is capable of doing for themselves anyways right?:)I don't think we can ever go wrong by serving with a smile. Anas cake is very cute.
Post a Comment