Sunday, August 4, 2013

just add music : (mini challenge #4)

Thursday my sis came to town. She brought 3 of her kids and it was a party. I loved having her here. Thursday morning I was trying to get the house straightened up and I started to feel stressed. My to-do list was running through my head. I thought I was managing it pretty well until Dave called and wanted to switch up the day a bit. Suddenly my stress level started rising. Until I remembered my mini-challenge #4 : Turn on some good tunes and sing and dance.  So that's what I did. Pretty soon the stress began to dissipate.  True, the house didn't get nearly as clean as I would have liked, but it is my sister, after all, and she still loves me. Heck, she even helped me clean it up a bit, which I really appreciated. Nothing like uplifting music to clear the cobwebs our our souls.

No comments: