Ana is in 2nd grade. I can't believe it. She had a good first and second day and she loves her teacher this year. She doesn't tell me much about school and never really has. It comes out in little snippets. But I did hear her say that school has been really good so far.
And here is our little Kindergartener. Jack is especially excited to have his good friend from Church in his class. (And we are too.) Jack loved his first full day. I am excited for all this little guy is going to learn this year, but I will miss him. He's been my little buddy and it is strange not to have him around.
Monday night we had our traditional back to school fashion show along with a special family home evening. My kids really look forward to this FHE. After the fashion show and a lesson, Dave gave the kids blessings. Even Katie wanted one too and it was so cute to peek at her sitting so reverently in the chair. It is such a special thing for our family. We can really feel the Spirit in our home.
And just for good measure, here is the little girl who gets to stay home with me. I may just spoil her rotten.
| photo credit: Ana |








1 comment:
So, so cute! I can't believe Jack is in Kindergarten!
Post a Comment