Tuesday, August 27, 2013

summer wrap up

Man. Summer flew. It always does. And as it was possibly my last summer in Vermont, I am especially sad to see it go. As wonderful as fall is here, sometimes summer gets overlooked, but man is it wonderful here.  I didn't write about half the things we did. Let me explain.

No; there is too much. Let me sum up.

1.) Weekly trips to the beach.



 Photo Credit: my friend Jill

2.) Ana's birthday party

3.) Camping with the Morey's






4.) A visit from my amazing oldest sister and 3 of her beautiful daughters.





5.) Jack learning to ride a bike

6.) Shelburne Museum






7.) Moss Glen Falls with our great friends. 

Not to mention play groups and the farmer's market and the slip n' slide and bike rides and visits to the farm. I'm probably missing something. And tomorrow we are going to the fair.  Perhaps some of these will be expounded upon sometime.  There was also stuff we didn't do that I wanted to: go to a baseball game, go blueberry picking, and camp in Maine.

School starts tomorrow. I think I am ready....

No comments: