Wednesday, October 10, 2007

*i love*


*Ana's smile. She's been really happy the last few days. Its cute. She seems so big to be walking and talking. Her little voice is really cute.
*that Dave's last day at Melaleuca will be Friday. It'll be good for him to be able to have a little more time to devout to school work and other goals he has for the year.
*having friends over for dinner. Dave's nephew is coming tonight. Not only does it give me motivation to clean, but I love being with friends.

*how we rearranged our living room. It doesn't look nearly so crowded as it did before.

*Dancing with the Stars. We watch it online which means I can't vote, but its fun to watch. Even though some of the girls dont' wear very much.
*getting up before Ana to read my scriptures. It makes the day go so much better, and I don't have to think about it the rest of the day.

No comments: